Friday, May 4, 2012

Playing with trim....

 In the midst of creating something entirely different from what I was working on, I had an urge to use some of the new Maya Road trim and to play with canvas, my all-time favorite textile. I used a ready-made tote and simple cut the sections in equal parts and then attached the trim.
 Had I simply sewn the trim on the right side of the tote, I wouldn't have needed to make a liner but being that I didn't want to see the stitching and hems on the inside, I created a model of the tote and used it as a liner.
 Then of course, some bling was calling to be added :)




And now you can make one too! All the trims used in the tote and more can be found in my boutique on Gabry Road !

Thanks for stoppin' by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...