Friday, March 2, 2012

The switch...

 I didn't think I ever would, being a true fan of Blackberry but last week I did it! I said goodbye to my Blackberry and entered the world of Iphone. Other than getting used to the keyboard, I haven't any regrets to date. The desire to switch surfaced after I purchased an Ipad. I soooo loved the apps and features available on the Ipad and try as I might, I search related or similar apps for Blackberry but didn't find any similar enough.
Bear in mind I am new to Iphone and its applications but to date, here are my favorite apps.

 Instagram is a photo sharing social network allowing you to edit your images using preset editing functions. Like most social networks, Instagram allows followers and following but the best thing about Instagram in my opinion is everyone is always happy, no complaining, just sharing beautiful images!
 TweeGram let you write message on cute backgrounds and allows for sharing on social networks like Facebook, Twitter and more.
 Colorsplash is another fun photo app which lets you 'add' color only where you want color, using a swipe of your finger.
 Flipboard allows you to view all your social networks on one site and adds news, magazines and technology pages as well. You can customize the boards to show only your social networks and your favorite magazines, news sites, etc
 Epson IPrint is amazing! I can print photos directly from the phone or ipad...no cords...no cables...just instant photos and fast too!
 PhotoBooth is just that. Lets you take quirky photos with the ability to share. 

TypoInsta lets you add script/words to your images and then allows for sharing on social networks.

I will be 'playing' and sharing more of fun finds for the Iphone soon! Most of you are pro's regarding the iphone but for newbies like me, it's too hard to resist sharing :)

And here is some more great news!  Gabry Road has been introduced to an amazing new number of vendors (Yippee!!!!) and stats are continuing to rise (Yeah!!!). Most of my time these days has been spent on Gabry Road or updating and adding to my Etsy boutique which, at the end of the day, is a real good thing!!

Thanks for stoppin' by and if you have any favourite apps you'd like to share please do leave a comment below. I would love to hear what your favourite apps are.

3 comments:

  1. I finally got a smart phone...ryan's old BB torch...I am loving being able to tweet and FB on the go :) I would love love an iphone though...so much cooler :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rosa! This is a great list. I also love my lightsaber, my flash light, 6X6 (allows you to take square photographs), Remember the Milk, and Starbucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun apps! I am a Blackberry girl at present, but the more I learn about the fun Iphone apps, the more I'm starting to sway!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...