Sunday, February 12, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

What a fabulous way to make a Saturday absolutely amazing and wonderful. I did not spend much time on the computer yesterday so it wasn't until late in the evening when I discovered I, via my Gabry Road Blog,  had been awarded the Liebster Blog Award twice by two incredible friends Katie and Heather! Thank you Katie and Heather, you truly are the essence of a good friends who even if I don't speak with all too often, know that they are always there and always supporting my adventures and endeavours.
Here is what I’ve learned about the Liebster Blog Award; “in German—“liebster” means “dear,” from the verb “lieber” [to love]“. The Liebster Blog Award, in essence, is all about recognizing worthy bloggers with less than 200 followers, and raising their blog visibility. In other words, spread the love. I am assuming that most of the blogs I read probably have more than 200 followers, so I did my best to recognize some bloggers that I feel more certain don’t have over 200 followers and are deserving recipients. I hope I don’t offend anyone if I was wrong, and they do have 200+ followers. Also, there is no obligation to continue this award. If you don’t want to participate, I won’t think anything of it, and I won’t stop following your blog.

One of the conditions in accepting the award is to pass it along to 3-5 more blogs. Here are my picks:

Natalie Hall: http://mamanhall.blogspot.com/
Nathalie Noreau-McLeod: http://thecreativecellar.blogspot.com/
Kathy: http://scrapperkat.blogspot.com/
Carrie Koehmstedt: http://www.carrieloves.com/

For those interested, the rules are:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all……….have fun and spread the love!

Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to leave some love on all the above mentioned blogs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...