Monday, January 2, 2012

Word = Focus


Happy new year friends!
It wasn't difficult to figure out what my 'word' for 2012 would be. I spent 2011 starting and thinking about a myriad of different projects, goals, ideas but not too many materialized because I was off on another tangent before I could put together the first idea! So for 2012, I am going to try my best to stay 'focused' on one project at a time with the goal being to actually finish the project before beginning or even thinking about the next one.
Hope you all had a fantastic holiday season and all the best to you in the upcoming year!
Thanks for stoppin' by!

5 comments:

  1. I've already chosen my word too Rosa...ENERGY. I want to infuse my life with energy...good, positive energy so I may accomplish more than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great word, I think I shall borrow it, if that's okay. I have begun to scan all our family recipes to put into a book for each of the boys. I shall not digress until it's done. Too many other distractions got in the way last year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice choice!! I think Focus is perfect for you! I am choosing ORGANIZE, I have let things slide for far too long....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well you certainly know how to get things done, so I'm sure you will be able to focus on whatever needs doing! All my best to you! I think I will share that word too :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...