Friday, December 2, 2011

Shabby Stockings

 Loved making the stockings because I was able to use 'hoarded' trims and buttons which I can't use on aprons! And it was a nice, holiday inspired switch from making larger pieces like aprons to working with smaller items which can be better embellished knowing they won't go through the wash as often.


 I had purchased a bottle of Antique Abalone Shell buttons from Jennifer via The Milkhouse about a year ago and the bottle has sat on a shelf since but they were absolutely perfect for dressing up the stockings.






And as always, you can find the stockings in my Etsy boutique on Gabry Road

1 comment:

  1. I got to see these in real life yesterday...they are amazing, the texture and detail is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...