Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween tags and pottery

 Nope...was not able to finish (or start) even 1/4 of the projects I had planned for Halloween this year! Between the renos, birthday parties, hockey, hockey auction details, and hockey (did I mention hockey :), I only managed to create some very simple tags. Bath and Body Works had the pumpkin soap dispensers on sale so I took a few home with me and attached tags...easy peasy and a cute little Halloween gifts.

 The kids were a bit more creative. They created these pottery pieces in their pottery classes. True keepsakes for sure!
 Rylee created the witch with three eyes and a wart on the tongue. Have no idea what she was thinking this day when she made this :)
 Gabe created the above pumpkin and Rylee created the following. Again, she must have been having a bad day :)
So thanks to the kids, we managed to get a few Halloween decorations. Just a wee bit sad we have tons of bins filled with Halloween goodness which wont make an appearance this year. I guess more to treasure next year...if I start decorating in September!!!

Hope you all have a very safe and fun Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Just love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty awesome Rosa, considering everything you've had on your plate this Fall!! You guys did great!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...