Monday, September 19, 2011

An apron for Nathalie

If you have visited me at my home, you would know this is one of my favorite aprons. Phones, scissors and most anything else will fit in the large, deep pockets and there is very little chance to incur a tummy injury because you can put your sharp tools in the back pocket. It really is the large back pocket I like most about this apron style simply because you don't have to worry about what's in your pocket before you sit down or bend at the waist :) Miss Nathalie loved this apron also and requested  one for herself.

While creating Miss Nathalie's apron, I made a similar one to add to my Flourishy Boutique on Gabry Road. The base fabric is a light-weight canvas. All trims and accent fabrics boast exposed hems which were first stay-stitched to minimize excessive fraying.





In the last year or so, I have had quite a few requests for this particular apron. This apron rests in a home in Victoria, B.C., Burnaby, B.C., Gatineau, Quebec and three more are being created to be delivered to fabulous ladies residing in  Peterbourough, ON,  Brockville, ON and Manotick, ON. It's such a great feeling knowing that in different areas in Canada, lovely ladies are wearing and enjoying  the same apron.

Thanks for stoppin' by!

3 comments:

  1. You do make very lovely aprons Rosa... 3 of my family members enjoy them very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love, the details just make it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful!! I'm thinking I need one too. We need to talk! Maybe over lunch, again?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...