Thursday, August 4, 2011

Guest Bedroom Make-Over

Who would have thought a simple embroidery hoop could do so much more than support embroidery!
Source: Apartment Therapy

Source: Apartment Therapy

Source: All Things Alicia

Source: Lucky Jackson

I had the great pleasure of meeting the artist 'Lucky Jackson' at a local 'Art In The Park'. Really, her art work is simply stunning and images via the web don't do her creations as much justice as seeing them in real life.
Source: Lucky Jackson

Source: lushlee

Finding myself enchanted with the notion of using embroidery hoops for decorating, I put some together for the guest bedroom. This room was painted when we moved into the house but little had been done to the room since.


I added window coverings and a few accent cushions with a few more to be made.



Simple and inexpensive, I was able to add some color and decor to what was a pretty blah room.
Thanks for stoppin' by and don't forget to visit Gabry Road for more inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. Rosa I wish I had 1/10th your talent! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Rosa. I just listed a box of hoops on Kijiji. I might have to rethink that! So hard to purge.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome looking guest room Rosa! Looks very relaxing. As for the hoops, who would of thought!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...