Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dining Room: After



I would have featured the 'before' pics of the dining room but of course, I couldn't find any!!! Not much was done for the 'after' other than flipping the dining room and kitchen tables earlier this year but wow did I gain a lot of space in the dining room simply by switching tables. You'll recall from this post, I moved the dining room table into the kitchen (seriously no regrets and totally lovin' it).  Because the dining room is more of a Robin's Egg blue and the kitchen is closer to patina and aqua colors, I had to paint two chairs but other than that, the switch was simple. Considering every room on the main floor now features aquas, teals, patina, cream and red's, I can easily move furniture around without much effort at all (unless it's a heavy piece of course :)
Thanks for stoppin' by and hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. When you are done at your house, please come to mine!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...