Thursday, June 30, 2011

Teacher's Gifts 2011

Another school year has come and gone and this year seemed to fly by like no other. June approached without any warning whatsoever so I was not as prepared for the end of school year gifts as in previous years.  Fortunately, I came across some great gift ideas and 'borrowed' the ideas. Heather was the first to show me the idea of using re-usable drinking glasses filled with flavoring sachets. I then discovered Lisa Storm's version via googling and took bits of creativeness from both ideas and created my own version.



The teacher's thought they were a great idea and I got them to the teacher's before they left school so a golden moment all around. Thanks gals for the awesome idea!




2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...