Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Another 1/2 birthday party!

 Although the date creeped up on me way too quick, we managed to pull off Gabe's 1/2 birthday party a few weeks ago. It definitely did not have the extravagance as Rylee's 1/2 birthday party, but we still managed to create the invites, envies and cupcake toppers.
 Still lovin' Crate Paper, I used the 'Toy Box' collection for the cards and cupcake toppers.

My little baby boy is now 6.5 years old! Where or where does the time go :(
Thanks for stoppin' by

3 comments:

  1. you are the COOLEST!!!!! Can yo be my mom today Rosa?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Hugs. Happy 6 1/2 Mr. Gabe, (who also shares my grandsons first name).
    You are such a good mom Rosa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello i really love the invitations, i came across it on pintrest. i was wondering if you have a tutorial for it? i would greatly appreciate it, my son is turning 9 and i am throwing a army theme party, these invitation would be perfect.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...