Friday, April 22, 2011

This and that...

 Last weekend, in between Miss Sharon's scrapbooking crop and my party planning, Sharon and I ventured out to the Originals 'Spring Craft Show'. Absolutely fabulous and amazing handmade goodness featured in hundreds of little kiosks.
 This 'way too cute' handbag had my name written all over it but by the time we finished perusing the rows and rows of boutiques, I forgot to go back to this one :(
 Sharon and I both bought silk-screen shirts from a Toronto based textile designer Yasmine Louis. All her shirts had very clever designs and expressions. We had a difficult time deciding which expression suited us best! Now, if we could just introduce all the creative vendors at Originals to Gabry Road, we could all share the handmade goodness :)
In the ongoing race with 'time', I lost again and didn't get to create what I wanted to for Easter treats for the teachers but managed to dress up mini baskets and fill them with chocolate eggs.

 And after years of wanting 'geek' glasses, I finally took the plunge and bought them! May be a bit big but I really didn't like seeing the frame when I wore smaller framed glasses so I wanted frames large enough that I wouldn't constantly have to negotiate what I was looking at over and under the frames :)
Thanks for stoppin' by and hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE the glasses on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww shucks.. I missed the show.. never even heard about it! Glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a grand weekend! Love the glasses and know exactly what you mean regarding the frames. You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK! Those glasses are SO YOU! LOVE THEM!!!!!! My goodness Rosa ... you are some talented girl ... glad you had a blast with Sharon! Hugs

    R :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good Rosa, glad you had fun and found some quality things to buy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally FAB glasses Rosa! You look great in them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...