Monday, March 28, 2011

Altered and Vintage Suitcases

Who would have thought you could do so much more to a simple, vintage suitcase!
About Memories and More

Rachel Deburque

Wishful Living

Songbird

One Lucky Day

One Lucky Day

One Lucky Day

One Lucky Day
 I have two vintage suitcases I picked up at a flea market and have never really given any thought to altering them. However, given what I have seen some creative artists do with them, I may just do something more with them than simply holding down an old wardrobe :)

Thanks for stoppin' by!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so nice. Can't wait to see what you do with yours. I have a small makeup case that my DD painted on when she was 8. I keep the cricut cartridges in it.
    I love the organizational one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember you having supplies in a suitcase in your shop and thought that was so genius! I have been looking for suitcases and trunks for many years. Normally when I find them, they are in very bad shape. I did luck out on a trunk 2 summers ago, but I think it's time to alter it! Ohh and Flea market shopping is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see what you do, I bet it will be FAB :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...