Sunday, February 20, 2011

'Locker Room' Style Storage


Potter Barn

Maybe it's the length of the winters here in Ontario or maybe it is because each winter, the kids boots, backpacks, hockey bags, skating bags and winter wear seem to get bigger and bigger so we are on the hunt for storage solutions before next winter happens (and it will!). We are planning (crossing fingers it goes through) a little reno this summer to add a mud room so I have been searching storage solutions. I love the idea of 'locker room' style storage units where each of us would have our own locker with a metal name plate on the door, similar to this one but with our names on the plate.


Paris France Products


123 MyStreet

Meridian Road
Ana-White
The open style concept is great but I am pretty sure I would like to have doors on the lockers to conceal the contents. Still have a few months to think about this but I am so looking forward to having a place to store 'winter gear'. Thanks for stoppin' by!

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of the first pic and can definetely see that in your entrance... This is on my wish list as well as our entrance needs to be redone.. and I have this very old beat up but nice high cabinet sitting in my parents basement just screaming to be repainted old style and placed in my home.. the only thing is, what do you do with the long coats...and the many many coats one may have...Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My vote goes to Potter Barn too! Very cool Rosa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. drooling :) An organization dream :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...